Estimator. Airswift. London, UK.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek an Estimator to work within their facilities in London, UK on a permanent position.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide the Proposal Manager with the best cost estimates to optimize the bid definition.
- Assist the Proposal Manager in the bid cost structure definition
- Analyze the tender documents and study scope of work, project schedule, potential major resources, and construction equipment to be utilized
- Develop the bid cost estimate of project activities and services, including staff, manpower, construction equipment/consumables, assets, plant materials and subcontracts
- Identify the critical materials to be estimated on vendor quotations basis
- Assist the Proposal Manager in the selection of the reference vendor quotation to be included in the bid cost estimate
- Ensure the assessment of cost/schedule of all project activities (including management/ engineering/ procurement services)
- Prepare the bid price sheet and the preliminary project cash flow for internal use
- Prepare the bid price breakdown and any price/cost details (if required) for Client use
- Prepare the Initial Project Budgeting case of contract award
- Experience in the bidding and tendering of offshore installation projects.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.