Airswift – Estimator. 12 month contract. Los Angeles.
Airswift has been tasked by one of their key renewable clients to source an Estimator to join them on an initial 12 month contract located in Los Angeles.
Within this role you will report to Director level and be responsible for through analysis of bid documentation.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Conduct field visits to gather required information to complete estimates
- Examine SOW’s, drawings, other RFP documents and develops a complete understanding of each RFP requirements
- Perform take-offs for material and labor and equipment
- Review all RFP documents and assist in the development of proposal plans
- Create detailed BOM’s
- Analyze construction practices and cost structures
- Utilize construction estimating software to create estimates and cost reports
Previous education and experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience within the renewables field (ideally solar)
- 3+ years’ experience within estimating
- Electrical background preferred
- Experience in Microsoft project preferred
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note, there is no per diem offered for this position, therefore, only local candidates will be considered.