Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a ESG Reporting Analyst to join them in Paris, France on a 6-month (renewable) contract with one of our biggest clients in the oil and gas industry. Possibility of working from home 2x / week.
In a unique context of our client’s business transformation orientated on energy transition, with clear ambitions to commit to our ESG journey, you will be working to improve our client’s ratings and leverage the company visibility.
You will be working directly with the Corporate Sustainability team, reporting to the Corporate Sustainability Manager. You will interact on a regular basis with Corporate teams in Strategy, Investor Relations, Finance, Human Resources, Environment and Compliance.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Review and/or respond to inquiries and questionnaires from ESG rating agencies and platforms (MSCI, Sustainalytics, ISS, CDP, S&P Global, Ecovadis, etc.), investors, financial analysts and clients on the company sustainability performance, policies and programs.
- Monitor evolving trends related to sustainability topics such as sustainable finance, EU Green Deal, EU Taxonomy, Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD), emerging international standards, etc.
- Develop and/or reinforce existing processes and standards to collect, organize, summarize, and report ESG key performance indicators in order to comply with main ESG reporting frameworks (TCFD, SASB, GRI, EU Taxonomy, EU CSRD, etc.).
- Support the implementation or replacement of internal reporting tools.
- Participate to ESG audits conducted by external third parties.
- Contribute to the company sustainability reporting on ESG performance within our annual reports and other communication channels, in close coordination with all the functions involved.
- Excellent data analysis and organizational skills.
- Excellent written communication skills are essential.
- Very good understanding and experience dealing with ESG reporting frameworks.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 2 years of experience working with corporate sustainability and/or ESG reporting.
- Previous experience with CDP, TCFD, GRI, or other ESG rating agencies and/or reporting frameworks is needed.
- Experience in the energy sector is a plus.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science or from a Business School.
- Complementary finance background is a plus.