ESG Lead/ Manager
Key Skills: An expert within the ESG discipline in the energy sector
Salary / Package: £DOE with bonus, package and stock options
Language: English Fluency
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, and interviews can be held within 2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Jack Gray
Key words: ESG, Lead, Manager, CCUS, Sustainability, Environment, Social, Governance, GRI, SASB, PRI, Frameworks, Environmental Studies, Technology, Oil & Gas, Auditing, people, community, social, carbon, energy, climate change.
We are an international consultancy with offices globally focussed on reducing emissions within the energy sector. We have some of the most innovative technology our clients rely on to be successful.
We already have a long-standing client base from major operators and EPC companies globally who recognise our unique technology.
This is a new position as they look to build out the organisation further and a great opportunity to make a difference and progress into Director level.
- This role requires someone to audit energy companies to make sure they comply to ESG protocols.
- This person will be responsible for building an ESG auditing business
- Keep up to date with public policies with climate change and energy policies
- Researching ESG regulations and consulting frameworks
- Delivering ESG solutions to our existing and new client base
- Reporting straight to SLT
- Be at the forefront of global sustainability reporting frameworks and trends
- Providing a professional consultancy approach to our clients within the energy, and renewable sector.
- Degree in Environmental Studies/ Technology/ Sustainability or similar
- Business development experience
- Experiencing in external ESG auditing Oil & Gas/ Utilities or energy companies
- Working knowledge of various ESG Audit frameworks SASB, GRI, ISO, etc.
- Experience in either people, community, environment, carbon, or societal impacts.
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas Sector/Utility or energy sector and a working understanding of ESG regulatory frameworks.
- Delivering presentations and auditing presentations within energy sector.
- Experience working within a consultancy
- Fluency in English language skills required (additional language skills desirable)
The Next Step:
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Jack Gray