Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Energy clients to seek an ERP Functional Analyst to work in their facilities located in North York, Ontario on a 9-month contract.
The ERP Functional Analyst IV will provide Oracle expertise to the SCM functional work streams as part of the TIS support team. This is a key role to help define and solution the SCM strategy, identifying solutions that meet the business requirements and enable the benefits desired. This role will work closely with the ERP Technology and Data teams to deliver the solution, and act as a liaison between Systems Integrator resources and business SMEs.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Review vendor created requirements and design specifications to ensure fit for purpose for Enbridge.
- Engage Business SMEs to gather and derive business and systems requirements and translate them into functional - technical specifications.
- Apply cross-functional business processes, identify fit gaps, and propose remediation.
- Design SCM stream specific strategy and solutions to meet project deliverables
- Oversee and problem solve system issues in respective application portfolio to determine the best course of action.
- Lead business process documentation and identify areas for process improvement opportunities.
- Lead business change in support of solution design and implementation. Document systems and their interdependencies in the form of system specifications.
- Collaborate with other Enbridge development teams (Oracle, Maximo, and Power Plan) as needed to build or modify functionality and integration.
- Collaborate with architecture and operational teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards
- Provide oversight and governance to the SCM development team.
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings/presentations with various levels of management.
- Maintain domain Application-System knowledge and keeps abreast of solution development progress.
- Provide expertise and participate in quality assurance testing ensuring defined user requirements are met; translate business requirements and use cases into test plans and test scenarios.
- Provides expertise to the business in System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide technical assistance to the business in the use of information and data from various source systems.
- Works with a Managed services provider to drive operational excellence.
Previous education & experience required:
- Candidates should possess a background in Supply Chain as individuals will be assigned to the following areas: MDM, Sourcing, Contracts, MML, and P2P.
- Related University degree (e.g., Computer Engineering, MBA or equivalent)
- Seven or more years of related experience (e.g., Functional Analyst, Project Lead, Business/Systems Analyst, or similar role)
- Strong knowledge of relevant domain processes in Operations (Asset Information, Risk and Review, and Lifecycle Development)
- Experience implementing ERP software modules including requirements and testing experience
- Knowledge of core business applications such as SAP, Oracle or Maximo that are relevant to ERP
- Technical skills such as SQL and advanced Excel to support data activities
- Ability to interpret process flow charts to understand what data is captured and how it travels between various applications and hardware components
- Advanced communication skills demonstrated through previous experience in the following contexts: multi-disciplinary project meetings, technical reviews with developers and SMEs, leading group training sessions
- Highly developed organizational skills to prioritize tasks and complete work within defined timeframes in a fast-paced program environment
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major energy company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.