Our client, a major midstream company, is seeking an ERP Functional Analyst III to work on a contract until January 2024 in Calgary, AB.
- Provide process and systems solutions to business functional requirements.
- Work across the SCM workstreams and other ERP workstreams, with multiple stakeholders to influence and provide solutions for an enterprise design that leverages the enterprise unify solution.
- Guide and influence cross enterprise stakeholders in the understanding, acceptance and deployment of the enterprise processes and systems.
- Provide leadership in the development and delivery of SCM processes, ERP systems detailed design, configuration, testing, training, and deployment within SCM MDM and across workstreams.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, other SCM workstreams, and other ERP transformation groups to understand their requirements and incorporating those requirements into the specifically assigned SCM processes.
- Participate and provide feedback to the functional requirements for the detailed design and systems configuration of the associated applications and interfaces.
- Liaise with internal project and business partners to gain acceptance and alignment amongst key stakeholders.
- Ensure processes and functions are compliant with business, regulatory and government requirements.
- Enhance training when required and support the conduct and support the training sessions as a part of the roll-out process of new changes to the stakeholders of the identified processes
- Work extensively with third party System Integrator during various phases of project to achieve project deliverables.
- Provide general process and procedural support as requested
- Support and sponsors the ERP project guiding principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while simplifying and navigation complex issues
- University degree in Business, Economics, or related field
- Supply Chain Management professional with a professional designation and/or a postgraduate qualification such as an MBA would be an asset
- A minimum of 7-10 years of progressive responsibility and related experience in the SCM field, preferably experience across multiple SCM capabilities including category management, operations, major projects, materials management, contracts and P2P.
- Direct/indirect experience with the legal, accounting, tax, risk, financial controls, and consultant support groups, as they pertain to the supply chain management functions.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud strongly preferred.
- Experience in the utilities sector is considered an asset.
- Must be a great teammate and able to work with OCM counterparts, and other Functional Organizational Change Specialists
- Very strong computer skills (MS Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)