Airswift is seeking applicants for an experienced Equipment Supervisor to join a project on a short term contract in one of Singapore's shipyards.
Key accountability is to supervise topside and mechanical equipment/packages installation and testing activities ensuring Contractor's works are performed according to project specifications and schedule and respecting all the relevant QA standards and HSEQ procedures.
- Compliance of topside to project specifications and schedule-
- Topside/Mechanical equipment/Packages installation and testing activities: progress information accuracy and updating- Work progress certification
- Supervising worksites activities-
- Dealing with contractors to assure fabrication, installation and testing completion according to schedule and specifications-
- Fabrication weekly and monthly reports preparation-
- Work progress certification-
- Close-out report preparation-
- Preparation of third parties authorities site visits and audits
- FPSO/Marine/Shipyard project execution experience
- Degree in engineering with relevant FPSO projects
- Shipyard safety certification for Singapore is required.
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected.