Our client, a major Renewable Energy company, is seeking expressions of interest from Wind Turbine Service Technicians for a contract role based in Victoria starting end of 2020.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Electrical and Mechanical services including day-to-day troubleshooting and on-going maintenance of wind turbines, as well as achieve and report on key performance indicators. Your role will include an active focus on Health and Safety by reporting on hazardous and near miss observations as well as being able to carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Mechanical or Electrical Qualification (or similar equivalent) and experience in Maintenance of heavy machinery
- GWO Training
- Current CPR/First Aid
- Working experience to HV (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Flexibility in operation and ability to work in a team and as a motivated contributor
- Self-motivated individual with written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with SAP and Microsoft applications
- Two industry relevant Referees
- Must pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.