- Follows the development of environmental issues and concerns at the international, national, and local level in order to be at the frontline for responding to such concerns relevant to oil and gas operation.
- Gathers data, study and develop an analysis of opportunities that come up from environmental issues and communicates these finding to management.
- Prepares operational permit applications, plans, & environmental analyses for small and large projects for all assets.
- Identifies environmental risks, issues, and mitigation strategies and communicates with HSE, and other internal business partners.
- Conducts FEC duties including waste disposal wells, spill reporting, water use management, permitting compliance support and wildlife incident reporting.
- 3+ years of North Slope Operator FEC experience.
- 7+ years of environmental experience.