- Inspection, basic maintenance and testing of multimedia (air, water and solid) portable environmental monitoring equipment used in an oil complex including stack monitoring equipment, PID, FID analyzers, etc.
- Maintaining inventory of spares for these equipment, record keeping of all related items managed by the environmental team.
- Provides environmental and regulatory technical support
- Assists the Sr. Environment Engineer and the Environment Engineers in their activities for routine environmental monitoring and environmental data collection
- Prior experience in the oil and gas industry, or regulatory experience in a manufacturing environment. Ideal candidate will have familiarity with RRC of Texas, Louisiana DNR SONRIS system, LDEQ systems, TCEQ systems.
- Experience with an oil and gas company in the regulatory compliance field, preferably related to a construction or extractive industry, project or other international construction with environmental, regulatory aspects.
- Degree in Environmental or Natural Sciences, Natural Resource Management or with Technical, Science, Environmental Science, Technology (AS or BS) or related discipline, is preferred but not mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint for reporting; advanced user with Adobe for document management