Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Environmental / Regulatory Advisor to join their team located in Spring, TX for a 12-Month Contract position on a Mon-Fri basis!
responsible for the coordination and oversight of environmental and regulatory programs, including engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning aspects.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Work with environmental and/or socioeconomic and/or health consultants and the Project Team (PT), as necessary, to oversee the preparation of the project's Emergency Support Group (ESHIA) and EMP
- Develop, coordinate functional endorsement of, and implement the project's Regulatory Compliance Plan and Environmental Management Plan, including preliminary versions of these plans
- Assist the project's Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Manager in supporting project-related Environmental & Regulatory (E&R) activities, identifying/implementing appropriate/best environmental and/or socioeconomic and/or health practices and company's lessons learned, and providing input to the Environmental Business Planning process
- Obtain identified project permits/licenses/approvals in a timely manner; track/steward the project approvals process and the project's compliance status
- Interface with project design and execution teams to ensure that the company environmental, socioeconomic, and health requirements/standards are properly integrated into project designs and implementation plans
- Provide input to the SHE&S-related Coordination Procedures for Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contractor Invitation to Tender (ITT) packages regarding environmental and/or socioeconomic and/or health matters
- Develop and ensure the proper implementation of effective EMP implementation/E&R performance monitoring procedures regarding environmental and/or socioeconomic and/or health matters
- 10 – 15 years of experience in the area
- Engineering degree is an asset
- Risk identification and medication experience is an asset
- Willingness to work on multiple global projects
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.