Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to recruit an Environmental Engineer to join them on a contract position in France.
PURPOSE OF THE SERVICE
The SERVICE PROVIDER will ensure the realization of the following tasks:
- ENVID Review (Environmental Aspects Identification Review): Preparation and participation in the review
- HRA (Health Risk Assessment) review: preparation and participation in the review
- BAT analysis (Best technical available)
- Reporting to the Environment sponsor on the Project
- Strong interfaces with other disciplines in Paris and Zoetermeer
- Mastering of the specificities of engineering: PID, PFD
- Mastery of basic documents in engineering for the environment: inventory lists, ENVID magazine
- Mastery of BREFs (reference document on the best available techniques)
- Fluency in the English language
- Dynamism, teamwork, strong autonomy
PROCEDURES - METHODOLOGY
It will be essential to follow the rules of the project, the Rules of the Art as well as the Quality Assurance procedures applicable to this project.
QUALITY OF THE DOCUMENTATION PRODUCED
The documents produced by the SERVICE PROVIDER must have the required quality according to the tasks defined above, in particular:
- Technical quality.
- Quality of the content (in relation to the volume of information on a given document).
- Quality in the presentation (in relation to the graphics and the ease of reading of the document produced).
- All documents will be written in the language of the contract (English).
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.