The incumbent is required to perform below tasks:
1. Act as the Environmental Lead for projects in line with Shell Group requirements.
2. Provide oversite and assurance of compliance to Shell Group Environmental standards within all project activities.
3. Deliver Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and associated Environmental studies, mitigations, and plans, ensuring alignment with Shell and International Standards.
4. Provide Environmental support to all functions allocated to the project including the communication and implementation of all relevant environmental operating standards.
5. Manage the environmental data collection and reporting process.
6. Maintain project environmental records and legacy datasets.
7. Maintain oversite of the Environmental regulatory compliance and permit process.
8. Provide oversite and co-ordination of such consultants, contractors, and staff allocated to the environmental function in the project.
9. Provide Environmental input to Project Risk Register, OSR Plans and ESHMP