Airswift's been tasked with finding an Environmental Engineer to work on a 12-months assignment in Hackberry, LA for a major LNG company.
The Environmental Engineer is responsible for ensuring compliance with the requirements of the facility permits, environmental plans, and all Federal, State, and local regulations and ordinances; and will interface with Operations and Engineering to ensure operating parameters are consistent with applicable permits.
Please note that this role will not offer per diem or relocation assistance.
- Interprete process data to determine compliance with permit limits;
- Compile reports to reflect operational data and projecting emissions;
- Track and monitor emissions;
- Compile reports consistent with Agency reporting;
- Calculate leak rates and associated emissions;
- Keep records of compliance with the facility permits;
- Create Excel formulas and pivot tables to calculate, sort, analyze and summarize relevant data;
- Prepare charts, graphs and reports from emission data to determine trends, areas of concern and/or deficiencies;
- Develop automation opportunities for emission monitoring;
- Assist with permitting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering from an accredited university;
- Minimum of 5 year experience in environmental engineering;
- Requires very strong and well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Strong working knowledge of process flow diagrams and PID’s;
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards;
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office programs such as excel, word, and powerpoint;
- Excellent communication, public speaking presentation skills and writing;
- Ability to manage multiple and complex issues and work independently.
- Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC) is required.