We are working with a large oil and gas organisation with a strong pipeline of projects in Thailand to seek for a highly experienced Environmental Consultant to work remotely from their home office anywhere in Thailand on a 6-month contract with possible extension.
The oil and gas organisation is kicking off a small project and they need the consultant to help them explore environmental process and issues for around 6 months. They will help craft the environmental management strategy for a small modification (phase 1 framing) project. The duties will include things like Impact assessments, social and sustainability studies etc.
You will be expected to hit the ground running, therefore it’s vital you are able to review and develop environmental strategy for an upcoming project. This is not a field role however having this experience would be a huge advantage.
To be successful you will need
- Environmental degree qualification
- Ideally someone that has worked in a consultancy environment
- Must be a self-starter that can work unsupervised. The manager is based abroad, hence he is looking for someone that is able to self-manage and can hit the ground running
- Must be an environmental subject matter expert
- Fluent in Thai and high-level of English language skills, both verbal and written. They will also need to write reports and procedures in English language.
- Current Thailand work rights as our client is not offering employment sponsorship.
What’s on Offer
- 6-months contract role with possible extensions
- This is not an 8 to 5 role however they can work remotely from their home office anywhere in Thailand
- Monday to Friday role – 40 hours per week but hours could be flexible depending on requirement
- Competitive remuneration package
- A chance to join a respected organisation and gain large project experience.
- Lifestyle friendly roster that allows you to be home with your family every night.
Please note applicants must already be based in Thailand and available for immediate start.