Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek an Engineering Technician to work within their facilities located in Cotulla, TX for a contract position.
Within this position, you will be responsible for conducting engineering studies, interpret data, and applying a basic understanding of the engineering purpose.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Support the construction, installation, maintenance, documentation and testing duties
- Assist with technical drawings, material specifications, and cost analysis activities
- Support operational related efficiency projects and initiatives
Previous experience and education required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Petroleum Engineering
- Applicable computer science knowledge
- Experience taking data and manipulating the information in Spotfire and Excel required
- 0 – 2 years’ experience required