Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking an Engineering Technician to work within their company located in Bluffdale, UT for a 6-month assignment.
The Engineering Compliance Technician helps testing upcoming product as well as retain compliance knowledge of past product for reference.
- Help perform quality control and testing on products in development
- Help investigate reported noncompliance of product
- Manage the organization and filing of certification documents obtained during development and maintain a working knowledge of them
- Provide technical support for escalated issues from Customer Service and other business departments
- This role will focus on responding to the certification and regulation questions related to each product
- Assist the Quality Engineering, Core Technology, and Product Development teams as needed with soldering, testing, logistics, and technical efforts
- Clean and organize workshop
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of lab equipment and tools, including soldering equipment, multimeters and power supplies.
- Fundamental understanding of electronics, including an understanding of current, voltage, resistance, power and energy.
- 2-5 years of PCB-level assembly and testing experience
- Passion for technology, organization, and getting things done.
- Moderate knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- 2-5 years of coursework or Associates degree in related technical field or equivalent experience
- Ability to lift heavy objects (~50 lbs)