ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek an Engineering Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Edmonton, AB for an initial 12-month contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the pipeline system through the execution of cleaning, corrosion inhibitor injection, and inline inspection programs. Alongside this, will ensure programs are safely, optimally, and efficiently planned, executed, and monitored.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Perform Pipeline Integrity's Monitoring Program (inline inspections, cleaning pigs, inhibition injection and ECP program)
- Ensure effective communication with partner groups including Regional Operations, Control Centre Operations, Project Groups, Pipeline Integrity Scoping, and Inline Inspection
- Organize inline inspection contracts and lead vendor execution and associated relations
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree or Technical diploma in Engineering
- Registration as a Professional Engineer with APEGA or Engineering Technologist with ASET
- 7+ years of integrity inspection experience is preferred
- Occasional travel is required to suppliers/vendors sites
- 24-hour availability is required when inspection tools are active
- A valid passport and ability to work and travel within Canada and the United States