Airswift is seeking an experienced Engineering Project Manager for a contract role in Singapore to be responsible for the overall engineering execution strategy, planning and control based on project design specifications, scope of work and budget.
- Coordinate development, manage and control engineering plan including MDR, activities plan and engineering schedule.
- Establish and manage engineering project management CTR, procedures, document process flow and deliverables.
- Establish, manage and control of manpower, resources and expertise requirement and allocation for project.
- Establish and monitor overall project progress and report.
- Manage project progress or milestone report prepared by team members, including providing inputs and advises on improvement when required before issuance of the report.
- Establish, manage and control engineering budget for the project, including equipment and material design budget.
- Responsible for overall Management of Change with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage engineering variation order with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor progress of engineering subcontractor /consultant and Class to ensure the engineering execution in accordance with contract scope of work, schedule and budget.
- Participate in progress meetings with managers, Client, Statutory or Class and Engineering Subcontractor s to review on the status of the completed project activities including changes.
- Participate in engineering related commercial meeting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage conflict of interface between hull and marine and topsides scope of work.
- Monitor team coordination within project team in execution of engineering design work including design changes toward achievement of project goals, timeline and budget.
- Works closely with engineering multi-discipline managers, including production/ non-production departments to ensure engineering team is providing necessary and appropriate required technical support.
- Manage engineering project risk and the required documentation, monitoring and implementing mitigation plans in advising management on the risk status and resolution.
- Manage and record lesson learned from the project.
- Manage project audit and project close-out plan, reviewing action plans, documentation and solutions are appropriate for further process improvement.
- Continuous development and improvement of engineering project management, execution and procedures for the project.
To be considered, the required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 15 years’ experience in engineering with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role,
- Demonstrable experience within the oil and gas marine sector on FPSO projects in Singapore
- Proven history of developing staff & performance management
- Experienced in budget management