Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Engineering Project Manager to work in their facilities located in Schiedam, Netherlands under a potentially permanent contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
The Product Engineering EPM supports developments on various activities, while interfacing with various internal (Technology, Projects, Supply Chain, Construction, Business Development divisions) and external (subcontractors, clients, third parties…) stakeholders:
- Develop or coordinate the development of specific engineering standards, guidelines, improve engineering methods and tools in collecting return on experience from tenders and projects
- Support industrialization stream in conjunction with Supply Chain and Construction divisions
- Develop or coordinates the development of new technical solutions
- Support Framing Lead activities when required: is responsible to provide technical and execution support during Renewable Business Development (bringing technical support to the commercial team, e.g. to define the execution strategy) and Business Acquisition activities (below Class 3) notably in coordinating the definition of the technical solution (including in interfacing with Planning, Construction, Supply Chain, Technology divisions), defining the project execution plan and developing it through the tender.
Previous education & experience required:
- MSc in Engineering (Structure preferably, Hydrodynamics or other disciplines can be considered too)
- 10 years experience in disciplines related to the position
- Engineering Project Management experience
Specific skills :
- Ability to coordinate different teams in a short time frame
- Ability to progress with little available information
Behaviours & inter-personal skills:
- Team player
- Open minded, curiosity, ready to challenge himself
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.