Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Engineering Project Manager (Sea Construction System) to work within their facilities located in Tokyo, Japan for a permanent assignment.
- General engineering project management related to new renewable energy (solar power generation, wind power generation, biomass power generation and geothermal power generation) business development in Japan and Asia
- Become a member of the industry's premier owners engineering group
- Can work on giant engineering projects that have social significance and lead to the next generation / future
- In a culture of actively introducing new technologies, enter new fields You can take on challenges
- You can create a better business by utilizing your own engineering experience
- You can create a business together with the development project management as an engineering Project Manager
- You can grow the renewable energy industry with your own contribution
- Those who have experience and technology in marine construction engineering
- Those who are willing to work in inexperienced fields
- Experience in renewable energy business development
- Candidates must speak fluent Japanese and business English.
**Kindly be informed only shortlisted candidate will be contacted**