Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients, in the Renewable Energy Industry, to seek an Engineering Project Manager ( Mechanical System) to be based in Tokyo, Japan for a permanent position.
- General engineering project management related to new renewable energy (solar power generation, wind power generation, biomass power generation and geothermal power generation) business development in Japan and Asia.
- Become a member of the industry's premier owners engineering group.
- Able to work on giant engineering projects that have social significance and lead to the next generation.
- In a culture of actively introducing new technologies, enter new field and able to take on challenges.
- Create a better business by utilizing your own engineering experience
- Able to create a business together with the development of the Project Management as an engineering PM
- Grow the renewable energy industry with your own contribution
Background Profile :
- Experience in renewable energy business development
- Those who have experience and technology in mechanical engineering
- Those who are willing to work in inexperienced fields
- Must speak fluent Japanese and business English
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*