Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek an Engineering Manager to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for an initial 4-month contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for interfacing with Client and other local stakeholders while communicating issues raised and other relevant information to the Project Manager (based in Europe).
- Ensure engineering services quality, on-time, and cost-effective performance
- Lead development of cryogenic pipe-in-pipe jetty system technology readiness level from TRL2-Concept Validation to TRL5-System Integration
- Review all engineering deliverables
- Support Procurement team on all technical-related attributes
- Support Fabrication team on all technical-related aspects
- Provide engineering support during construction engineering and construction phases
- Participate in all project’s key meetings
Previous education and experience required:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 15+ years’ experience in Pipeline Design and Construction, including experience on LNG / cryogenic jetty pipelines
- Understanding of onshore aboveground pipeline and jetty construction techniques
- Louisiana Professional Engineer (P.E.) License preferred