Airswift is currently inviting an experienced engineering manager to consider a contractual engagement to oversee the engineering activities for a brownfield project.
Responsibilities in brief:
- Develop the engineering planning for the project and execute the engineering work within schedule and budget.
- Work in close cooperation with internal stakeholders such as Operations, Planning, Supply Chain, Engineering departments
- Define and control of the Engineering scope of work
- Develop the Engineering part of the Brownfield Project Execution Plan (budget and planning of the engineering scope)
- Assemble the engineering team in consultation with the Department Managers and Lead Engineers
- Mechanical engineering degree from a recognised university
- 25 years’ experience on large scale projects
- Must possess significant experience in supporting refinery FEED endeavours of similar magnitude and complexity.
- Additionally, the nominated Manager must have prior FEED experience with RFCC technology.
- Willing to travel to overseas