Engineering Manager - EMEA
Key Skills: An expert within the Sensor Technology sector
Location: Near to Frankfurt
Salary / Package: 6 figure salary with performance bonus and benefits
Language: German / English (Required)
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, and interviews can be held ASAP
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Jack Gray
Key words: Sensors, Electronics, Electrical, Speed, Accelerometer, Temperature, Automotive, IATF16949, ISO9001, Engineering, Management, Sensor Technology, Pressure Sensor, EMEA, IoT, Engineering Manager, OEM, Vibration, Electomechanical, Measurement
We are leading Technology enterprise that sells a range of Sensors and Electronic Components globally. Our specialised products are used in a variety of verticals such as Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Industrial and more.
We have been present in this market for over 50 years and supply Electrical components to numerous OEM’s across the EMEA region.
Our sensor technology is the market leader in many industries, our sensor products are relied upon for the growth of modern technology. No matter what the problem may be, we can assure you we have the right products for any application.
- Manage a specialist team of engineers for sensor technology with full responsibility of the EMEA region.
- Successfully develop technology within the position and speed sensors area as well as new applications and NPI.
- Use existing knowledge to develop sensor technology
- Efficiently execute the automotive sensor developments whilst adhering to KPI’s in terms of quality, timing and budget.
- Provide the upmost experience for our customers both to external and internal partners.
- The ability to innovate through the hands-on mentality and coaching as well as implementation of engineering standards and required procedures.
- Intertwine with other business units to capitalise on new technologies and provide specific development guidance to the engineering organisation.
- Manage and assess existing talent structure and upgrade when necessary to enable the growth of our organisation.
- Adhere to industry standards and customer-specific requirements
- 6+ years of experience in development processes in the automotive sector and experience with quality requirements such as ISO 9001, IATF 16949.
- Masters / PhD in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or relevant qualification
- 6+ years in Automotive Electronics industry at OEM or supplier side.
- 4+ years in leading engineering teams whilst demonstrating an efficient/ respected leadership style.
- Seasoned in electronics and sensor technology working with high grade sensors in a multitude of applications
- Focused on successfully leading teams to grow their skill set and meet deadlines
- Is not afraid of getting their hands dirty if project requires
- Excellent managing skills to boost team morale at all times
- The ability to effectively work in a global leader within the sensor technology industry
- Fluent in English and German (Required)
The Next Step:
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Jack Gray