Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Project Cost & Planning Engineer to work within their organizations located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a 1-year contract assignment.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the integrated project master schedules in term of cost & schedule for both Offshore Facilities and Onshore Gas Plant projects starting from FEED/EPCC tendering until completion of FEED/EPCC execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- At least 10 years’ experiences in FEED and/or EPC of Onshore gas plant and/or Petrochemical and/or Refinery in the similar scale with Onshore Gas Plant preferred.
- Candidates required with commercial, scheduling, contractual, management and technical background
- Expert in handling P6 (Primavera) , MS Project, MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Vast relevant experience in similar roles, preferably handling major FEED/ EPCC projects with Operators/Contractors
- Cost management skills/experience preferred.
- Having relevant certification such as PMP, CCC will be an added advantage.