Airswift is a global workforce solution provider working with leading companies in the Oil&Gas and Energy fields. We were now tasked by a Major client to find an Encroachment Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Review and evaluate project plans of the proposed development, roadway, railroad, and construction activities in the proximity of Company pipeline rights-of-way and its impact on pipeline facilities.
- Determine the constructability of the proposed plans and the impact the construction will have on the Company’s pipeline. For example, evaluate how the Company pipeline will be supported and protected while 3rd Party construction is in progress.
- Ensures proposed development and construction are being designed and constructed in accordance with the Company's Encroachment Evaluation Specifications and Regulatory Agency requirements.
- Perform pipeline stress analysis associated with the encroachment including heavy equipment crossings, roadway, and railroad crossings over the existing pipeline,s and provide pipeline protection recommendations where applicable.
- Provide written recommendations, design modification guidance, and/or stipulations to Encroachment Agreement or Letter of No Objection or Encroachment Agreement issued to encroaching entity by Company Land Department.
- Perform seismic vibration analysis of proposed seismic survey operations, blasting operations, and construction-induced vibrations activities near or within Company pipeline rights-of-way.
- Internal coordination with the various departments within Company – mainly Land, Operations, Field Engineering Projects, Asset Integrity, and EHS&T.
- Interface with private and governmental agencies, third-party owners, developers, contractors & engineers, and potential partners to define project parameters and proposal scenarios.
- Attend industry, federal, state, city & county, and developers meetings as required to coordinate work and provide information, as required.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously. Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new subject areas. Ability to function independently and as part of a team