Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major offshore wind clients to seek for Electricity Technician to work within their facilities located in Taiwan.
- The technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of our wind energy plants in Taiwan.
- He/she is responsible for a variety of electronic, electrical and/or mechanical equipment.
- Qualified as an electrician with electrical experience or qualifications and experience in electrical engineering troubleshooting, electrical equipment inspection, automobile vessel or vehicle electrical engineering, electrical power engineering, air condition engineering, motor control, lighting communication system etc.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- High mobility (willingness to move and to travel) and flexibility.
- Openness and team spirit.
- Comfortable with heights and confined space.
- Can accept flexible working times
- Self-steering and independent.
- Basic English communication skills
- Applicants shall be Taiwan nationality or candidates with work rights in Taiwan
*It is regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*