Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients in Oil & Gas Industry to seek an Electrician II to work in their facilities located in Tallapoosa, Georgia on a 3-month assignment likely to go permanent.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Test continuity of circuits in electrical systems using ohmmeters, voltmeters, and ammeters to validate compatibility and safety.
- Repair and maintain existing electrical systems related to Industrial Processing Equipment including controls, conduit bending and troubleshooting.
- Repaired and upgraded electrical systems
- Maintain electrical controls on production devices
- Rebuilt electrical hand tools & welders Install and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Maintain electrical systems by following safety standards and procedures according to OSHA safety regulations.
- Performed preventive maintenance and repair of various instruments and electrical systems for facility equipment.
- Repaired industrial heating, air conditioning and refrigeration units* Industrial and commercial electrical systems Perform installation and testing of new electrical systems for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Maintain and repaired electrical systems, coordinating and performing PMs and corrective maintenance.
- Build and fabricate conduit supports to electrical systems according to engineering design.
- Run conduit, pull wire Install manufacturing systems
- Operated wide variety of equipment including sanders, grinders, drill press, forklift and basic hand tools.
- Cut, measure, assemble, and bend with conduit bender and install with hand tools.
- Reassembled repaired electric motors to specified requirements and ratings, using hand tools and electrical meters.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Used hand tools to mount, install, and secure machinery, and devices.
Previous education & experience required:
- Completion of industrial electrician apprenticeship program OR five years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college, or industry courses in industrial electrical equipment.
- OSHA knowledge
- Forklift experience is a plus
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major Oil & Gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.