Our client, a Global Wind Renewable Energy company, is seeking Electricians for a contract position for 6 months. This is a FIFO position with 3 locations available.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with an industry leader in energy, you will be responsible for working in a team of Service Technicians to complete shutdown maintenance. Your role will include an active focus on Health and Safety by reporting on hazardous and near miss observations as well as being able to carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Grade Electrician Qualification certificate and experience in Maintenance of heavy machinery
- Experience working in a similar position
- Working experience to HV (highly desirable)
- Certificate III in Instrumentation
- Tower Recue and GWO highly regarded
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Flexibility in operation and ability to work in a team and as a motivated contributor
- Self-motivated individual with written and verbal communication skills
- Two industry relevant Referees
- Must pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com