Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking an Electrical Supervisor(Construction) to work within their facilities located in HatYai, Songkla, Thailand for a 8months assignment.
- Take into account all the constraints on site (Security, environmental conditions, specific tools, impacts on the local activities).
- To highlight the risks related to co-activity.
- Regularly, to check the quality of the construction and the compliance with drawings, schematics and technical requirement.
- To inspect delivery of materiel at site and check the compliance with the specification.
- To inspect any prefabrication works.
- To attend to the requested inspections. To record and track the non-conformity.
- Provide technical and operational contribution.
- Ensure the progress of the project in terms of compliance of work, timeliness and cost. To report the progress.
- To participate to hand-over inspection and acceptance.
- To participate to tests and pre-commissioning works for the Electrical domain.
- To track the punch list.
- Bachelor Technical Degree (2 or 3-year technical degree) – with 10 years’ experience.
- Mon-Sat (6 working days/ 8 Hrs per day + 1 hrs lunch) total 9 hrs