Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client, a major Renewable Energy company, is seeking expressions of interest from Electrical Site Superintendents and Supervisors for a Solar Farm Project based in Queensland, this is a contract role.
The Electrical Superintendent and Site Supervisors will be responsible for managing all electrical works on the Solar Farm. As the first points of contact you will be responsible for overseeing and leading electrical construction activities and sub-contractors. You will be required to provide your electrical engineering expertise to the Construction Manager and be responsible for the execution of electrical works on site. Your role will include an active focus on Health and Safety by reporting on hazardous and near miss observations as well as being able to carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience in the construction of Solar Farms or other energy infrastructure projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills while managing subcontractors across various disciplines.
- On-site project experience within the relevant industries as an Electrical Superintendent or Site Supervisor.
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Proven experience managing and coordinating teams of 100 members with minimal oversight.
- Experience working with SAP and Microsoft applications
- Two industry relevant Referees
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com