Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Electrical Supervisor to be based in Qingdao, China on a 1-year contract.
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations
- Ensuring that all construction contractors' supervision and manpower are instructed in and comply with all aspects of the Company Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and instructions and Client requirements.
- Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions.
- Making ensure that the accurate and appropriate completion of all preventive maintenance duties.
- Relevant engineering diploma / certificate from a technical college or equivalent.
- Min. 5 to 10 years electrical construction supervisor experience
- Prime contractor experience in O&G EPC project
- Module fabricator experience
- Engaged with supervision of construction of E-house, power generation/substation, lighting works, grounding works, telecommunication works and electrical heat tracing work
- Have known ANSI/NEMA standard and/or Canadian standard
- Oversea project experience
- Having good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having work rights in China.