Our client is seeking an Electrical Specialist to work within their facilities located in Deer Park, TX, for a temporary assignment (minimum 3 months).
The Electrical Specialist will support the Electrical Engineering team, construction coordinators, electrical engineers, I/E contractor leads, and other disciplines. This person will provide Quality Assurance support by writing test plans and performing inspection throughout construction. Other related duties may be assigned.
- Resolve construction related technical issues and requests for information (RFI) as they arise.
- Work directly with the field constructor during the system punch out and acceptance of systems.
- Develop commissioning procedures and oversee equipment activities.
- Assure red-lined drawings and equipment files are input into document management system (AIM)
- Participate in factory acceptance/performance tests of electrical equipment as required.
- Attend Project/Construction related meetings and provide input to design and selection.
- Review issue for approval project documents and consolidate comments with Electrical Engineer.