Our client is seeking an Electrical Safety professional to work within their facilities located in Evendale, OH, for a 12-month assignment.
Conduct Advanced Electrical Safety/NFPA 70E training for qualified individuals
Conduct competency evaluation of approximately 90 site electricians in LOTO and electrical systems (MCCs, Machine Control Cabinets, low/med/high voltage starters and breakers (<1kV to >33KV), power panels and disconnects >600V)
Track and document training completions
Track and document risk assessments
Continuously evaluate effectiveness or training and make improvements
Available to be part of investigation teams and address employee and management electrical safety concerns.
Work with the area (management and hourly employees) to make sure that they understand and are following electrical safety requirements provided in the training.
Will be held accountable to performance metrics (e.g., number of training competency completions, risk assessments for electrical work)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution required
- A minimum of 10 years of electrical experience. Experience with facility operations a plus.
- Experience with NFPA 70E and Lockout/Tagout training
- Knowledge of electrical safety, consensus standards (NEC, NFPA), and OSHA electrical safety requirements
- Equipment expertise of up to 138,000V
- Ability to write LOTO procedures and perform risk assessments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite