Airswift is seeking a Planner for Electrical Projects to work as a contract employee on our client's site in Geismar, La.
- Strong skills in planning and estimating, time management, procurement, material control/expediting, and project execution will be an asset as you will be accountable for planning and estimating work orders for Electrical project work.
- Leveraging your proficiency with MS Office and computer maintenance management systems (e.g. SAP), you will compile and update information on project work orders, work history, costs, and actual work performed.
- Successfully engaging across the businesses, you will coordinate project and production schedules and ensure prompt and timely service for all customers as well as minimize maintenance work backlog.
- Applying your prior work experience in a maintenance and project environment, you will identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the execution of electrical project plans, including materials used, man hours, sequence of activities, and support services.
- Your strong organizational skills will be essential as you plan electrical work with norm based tools.
- 5+ years in a similar position in the chemicals industry