A leading EPC within the Power industry are growing their team across multiple states due to continued success and contract wins with clients. Carrying out Design & Construction or just the Construction of substation projects, you will be responsible for the full project lifecycle, from bid & tender management through to delivery of the project. This organisation has experienced growth and has some ambitious plans in place for the next 5 years.
- Support the tender and delivery of projects.
- Contribute to the technical management across all areas of the project management framework.
- Understand the process, complete individual tasks and contribute to the scope and development of individual tasks based on their relation to the full process.
- Manage the delivery of portions of large, complex projects and/or entire small low risk substation projects
- 3-10 years experience in engineering design or construction, ideally having worked on substation projects
- Understanding of HSEQ processes and requirements
- Understanding of risk and opportunity management processes
- Understanding of time and cost consequences
- Exposure to all stages of the project lifecycle on multiple projects
- Post Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar