Airswift has been tasked by one of our major wind energy technology clients to seek for Electrical Motor Maintenance Engineer to work within their facilities located in Taichung for a permanent position.
- Motor maintenance engineers are responsible for troubleshooting, electrical repairs and maintenance of wind turbines in Miaoli, Taichung, Changhua, Yunlin and other areas.
- Have qualified motor licenses or relevant industry experience, such as: motor decoration, electrical equipment inspection, aircraft/ship/motor vehicle motors, electric power engineering, air conditioning engineering, motor control, lighting communication systems, etc.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree or higher in business related studies; engineering background will be a plus.
- Have a good work arrangement ability and be able to self-control the work progress.
- High mobility, suitable for moving between regional wind farms and short-term business trips at home and abroad.
- Possess a Taiwanese manual car driver's license.
- Can adapt to high places or narrow spaces.
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- This position is open for local candidates.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.