Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek an Electrical Engineer to work in Baytown, TX for a 12- months contract position.
- Supervises a team of electrical engineers who design, develop, and test all aspects of electrical components, equipment, and machinery.
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- May work with other engineering teams to increase efficiency, production quality, and volume.
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team's goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to lower-level Electrical Leads.
- 20+ years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Experience with substations such as design and testing.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
- SKM Power Tools and relaying experience.