I currently have multiple opportunities for Electrical Engineers based in Southern Spain working on an Offshore Substation for a major Windfarm project in Germany. The duration of the position will be 12 months.
- 10 years of experience, recommended in Offshore Substations
- Recommended experience in German BSH requirements
- Basic Desing of MV/LV systems
- Code experience required: IEC, VDE, ATEX, MED, IEEE, DNVGL.
- Design development skills:
- Electrical Oneline diagram
- Wiring diagrams of Electrical distribution (MV y LV)
- Load List
- Electrical analyses in ETAP
- Lighting calculation (Dialux or similar)
- Technical Specifications (Electrical Equipment, Cables, …)
- Data Sheets
- Technical evaluations.
- Factory Acceptance test assistance in vendor installations.
- Guarantee the coordination of works with the rest of disciplines within the Engineering Department and within their own department.
- Undertake design and analysis activities in accordance with tasks assigned on Project.
- Produce project status reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Produce project status reports.
- German recommended but not mandatory.
If you wish to be considered please click apply and send an updated version of your CV. I will then contact you to discuss the role in more detail.