Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Electrical Field Engineer to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Responsible for the selection of methods and procedures, performance of the work, and optimization of the design within the scope of the project specifications.
- Ensure the design and installation of equipment is in compliance with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations.
- Develop engineering documents in a manner that the design intent can be interpreted correctly
- Proactively interface with Discipline Lead and peers for resolving issues, sharing information and progress
- Seek clarification or guidance as soon as difficulties arise; recommend alternative solutions
- Produce consistent/organized documents in a well-structured format to clearly convey required information
- Coordinate with vendors, subcontractors, third party consultants, etc. to ensure timely review of documents and that comments are made with required quality level
- Prioritize activities to effectively manage conflicting deadlines to meet key milestones and deliverables
- Ensure work is organized and documented in a manner to support the intent of design for easy understanding by others
- Perform thorough self-check of all deliverables prior to submission for review /approval
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related studies, with a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Business.
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- High degree of understanding of Electrical power generation/distribution systems and electrical equipment
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.