Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Electrical Engineer to work in their facilities located in London to work under a 12-month contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
The service will include the following missions:
- Electrical Engineering FEED Contractors related activities supervision and coordination.
- Project and cost management.
- Technical papers preparation to support management position for clarifications/ decisions with
regulatory authorities of host countries, other entities or partners.
- Deviation requests coordination to the project referential, in a timely manner and with due consideration
to cost and schedule.
- Ensure that the electrical facilities are in safe operating conditions and fit for service. Ensure the
implementation of Company’s electrical policies (HSE, construction, maintenance).
- Review the power distribution systems involving cable ampere ratings, cable voltage drops, motor and
motor drive sizing, sizing of electrical protective devices, lighting, and controls connection.
- Constructability study contribution
- Follow up the implementation
- Support to possible technical queries and derogations to Project specifications.
- Electrical discipline studies monitoring during engineering (technical, costs, planning, interfaces,
- Contribution to the evaluation of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and
review/approval of deliverables from the design contractor (Engineering drawings, calculation notes,
- Follow up progress and guidance to the contractor.
- To comply with HSE requirements and to support and enforce the HSE Project objectives and directives
- To support and implement the Project HSE management system (plans, procedure and specifications)
Previous education & experience required:
Advanced expertise is required:
- in Electrical Design, Engineering, Procurement and Construction with International experience in Basic
design, Front end engineering and Detail design/ engineering for Oil & Gas Offshore and Onshore Greenfield
& Brown-field (Revamp) projects,
- in oil and gas production process electrical equipment (generators, transformers, switchboards, motors,
distribution, UPS and chargers, batteries, HVAC,…)
- in Company’s specifications and international standards (IEC, IEEE, NEMA…)
The service will be performed in English.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.