Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients in the Engineering Industry to seek Electrical Engineering Professional to work in their facilities located in Phoenix, AZ for a 1-year contract.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering,
- Engineering Training (EIT)
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Working knowledge of Revit or BIM software
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering or Renewable Energy Engineering
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion for buildings and construction
We’re looking for Entry level to Intermediate Electrical Engineers who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients’ business. Join us and you will have the chance to work on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. You’ll be accountable for schedule and technical quality of engineering tasks, as you gain familiarity with the client’s expectations, scope, budget and schedule for assigned tasks. You’ll effectively recognize and communicate scope and design changes promptly. You’ll also provide on-site assistance during startup, coordinate work activities with other staff members and the discipline lead. Your multi-discipline, highly interactive team will produce installation details, motor control center single lines, electric room layouts, motor control elementaries, connection diagrams, cable schedules, control panel layouts and grounding, lighting, and power plants. Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful.