Airsiwft has been tasked by one of its key clients to find an experienced Electrical Safety Engineer to join their team on a 6-months contract assignment, working in Cincinnati, OH.
Become part of our Operations and Maintenance team as an Electrical Safety Engineer who is excited aboutworking on projects thatenable the heart of our clients business.
- Provide the electrical safety engineering support and expertise needed to improve electrical safety program compliance with OSHA regulations, NFPA 70E, and clients Electrical Safety requirements.
- Responsible for the safety performance of projects and generate reports with improvement recommendations.
- Provide safety quality assurance through oversight to ensure compliance with project requirements and industry standards.
- Strong process management experience and electrical technical expertise, and will use it to improve the our clients electrical safety/arc flash program.
- Identifying gaps in procedures, establishing and documenting processes to ensure the safety of employees.
- You'll spend time on floor, gaining an understanding on equipment used, gap analysis, and performing audits.
- Advanced electrical facilities experience.
- Knowledge of electrical safety, consensus standards, OSHA electrical safety requirements
- Equipment expertise of up to 138,000V
- Process management experience
- Understanding arc flash reports
- Ability to write LOTO procedures, isolation procedures, and risk assessments
- Experience performing electrical safety audits
- Ability to independently determine electrical safety improvements needed to address concerns or program needs.
- Ability to coordinate/facilitate audits, document findings, and assist with closures.
- Experience working in a strong union environment NFPA 70E
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution CESP CSP