Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Electrical Engineer to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Ensure assigned engineering activities are executed with a high degree of understanding of Electrical power generation/distribution systems and electrical equipment.
- Responsible for the selection of methods and procedures, performance of the work, and optimization of the design within the scope of the project specifications.
- Ensure the design and installation of equipment is in compliance with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations.
- May be assigned as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement and manufacture of the Package.
- The Electrical Engineer must work with Engineers and Designers both within and outside the discipline to produce quality work and safeguard the Company’s interests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical or other related engineering) discipline.
- At least 10 years and above of working experience in offshore Oil & Gas industry especially strong knowledge in shipyards / fabrication projects from construction to commissioning stage.
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations.
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.