Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer (I&C) to work within their facilities in Connecticut for a long term assignment - Nuclear.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for a broad range of electrical and I&C design activities. The project involves a rotor replacement, stator rewind, exciter replacement, voltage regulator upgrade and other auxiliary improvements.
- Develop/support/perform documentation for design changes, engineering technical evaluations, License Amendment Request, and Final Safety Analysis Report updates, provide guidance to others in the application of nuclear codes and standards, licensing requirements, and NRC regulations.
- In depth knowledge of various computer applications, with the ability to manipulate personal computer applications and perform engineering calculations using applicable software programs (e.g. Matlab, Excel, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer (I&C background preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Nuclear Industry
- Experience with Power Uprate (preferred)
US based candidates only.