ELECTRICAL ENGINEER & SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Location: Hybrid – Remote working, office location is Stockton-on-Tees, UK.
Contract duration: initial 12 months (January 2022 – December 2022)
Project info: Various - Material Handling Facility & EV Battery Gigafactory
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Ryan Kirkpatrick
As a leading global provider of engineering, procurement and construction management expertise to the energy, chemicals, and resources sectors we are proud to be in a position to expand our UK team and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans in 2021/2022.
We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer (x1) and a Senior Electrical Engineer (x1) to join our project team in Stockton-on-Tees. The successful individuals will be engaged on a contract basis for an initial 12 month period, with potential further extensions to follow. A hybrid remote working arrangement is available, with time split between remote working and the Stockton-on-Tees office. This role requires an early January 2022 start date to support with project kick-off deadlines.
Scope of Work
- Due to the current project demands an Electrical Engineer and a Senior Electrical Engineer are required to assist with production and checking of electrical documents.
- Checking and approval of a broad range of documentation as required.
- Medium Voltage Switchgear design experience.
- Low Voltage switchgear experience and approval of vendor schematics.
- Earthing design experience.
- Completing equipment FAT’s UPS, L & SP, emergency generator package management experience.
- Experience on large EPC or EPCM projects - all phases
- Technical / Specialist in the Electrical Field
- Experience on projects from engineering through to construction and commissioning
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject and preferably membership of appropriate Institute