Our client is seeking a Electrical Engineer to work in Houston, Texas on a long term contract
- Prepare/create documents for the installation of new, or modifications of existing, substations.
- Create/modify protection and controls deliverables
- Create/modify physical design deliverables
- Create technical specifications for major equipment such as power transformers, power circuit breakers, control house, and other medium- and high-voltage substation related materials.
- Perform lightning and grounding analysis for the development of station static and grounding design.
- HV/MV Electrical Engineer with 3-7 years experience, Houston Based, all long term contract.
- Utility experience and experience on the P&C and Physical design of Transmission Substations