Required experience in the mechanical field, maintenance of pumps, transport systems, valves, hydraulic and pneumatic installation parts.
Electrical maintenance of motors, valves, pumps and the control system (Siemens PLC control with ISO bus communication).
The machine can be divided into the following main parts.
- The wet part, this is a caustic soda mixture that is heated, pumped and pressurised. For the heating we use a thermal oil installation that is not on the picture but is part of the plant.
- The product goes into drums that are transported through the installation by means of a fully automatic transport system. In the plant, the drums enter an autoclave where the actual process takes place and then, after a cooling step, they are released again.
- The system includes a number of pumps and valves
- There is a simple hydraulic system to open and close the doors of the autoclave.
- there are a large number of pneumatic valves, cylinders and sensors in the system
- The installation consists of 3 skids, each with its own control cabinet, and the process is controlled from the central control cabinet.
- The PLC system is from Siemens and the communication within the system is done via an ISO bus system.
- The installation is connected to the internet through an Ewon and the manufacturer can provide remote support.
Comprehensive information of the entire installation is available.