Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer with Power Generation experience to support of their plants in Northwest Georgia.
Job overview: Provide support to the maintenance team, work around transformers and create maintenance plans.
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings
- Design and development of various electrical systems and controllers including motors, controllers, switches, relays, wire harnesses, electronic displays, and lighting.
- Review and create functional specifications and engineering design standards.
- Conduct DFMEA and create test and analysis plans for product validation.
- Resolve test issues and document through the use of the PDCA process.
- Manage component and system-level validation testing and produce testing and certification reports.
- Perform cross functional design reviews and Design for Assembly (DFA) and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) assessments on components and assemblies.
- Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management
- Assist in forecasting requirements, creating a budget and scheduling expenses for the electrical department